In many cases it is important to explore the past in order to take a step forward. But for those who are at peace with their past, I love solution-focused questions that drive goal-setting and action statements.
Consider the following questions for your life and career–I promise you will have no choice but to progress!
- What’s important to you at the moment?
- What challenges are you struggling with at the moment?
- Where is your life out of balance?
- What’s working well for you at the moment?
- What’s not working well?
- What are you afraid of?
- What are you passionate about?
- How would you life have to chance for you to reach your goals?
- How do you sabotage yourself?
- What do you need to do to move one step closer to your goal?
- How will your life be different once you’ve met your goals?